ISO9001 Certification is a recognised international mark of quality required in all significant Government and Blue-chip company Tenders. Therefore, acquiring Certification is vital in enhancing your brand’s reputation.
A1QMS can assist your organisation in determining and planning your certification requirements and work with you to deliver.
Comparing other certification programs that only focus on product training, Advisory Certification is unique because it’s give powerful insights into payroll, benefits, and HR.
The Certification Advisory Program brings together both candidates and advisors, who will help and support candidates in one-to-one interactions, as a supplemental review option for the certification exams.
The Certification Advisory Program is a program designed to assist CHAE and CHTP certification applicants in achieving their HFTP certification designation.
Build domain expertise on payroll, benefits, and HR so you can confidently advise your clients and their employees into the future.
However, the certificate advisory standard, helps to creates trust. That trust is needed when working with different companies, because your stakeholders need to know they can trust you to produce the task.
A1QMS has the new and improved route to ISO certification. Gone is the traditional ‘multi stage’ process and time consuming audit schedule. A1QMS brings you an entirely online based system combined with remote surveillance that has transformed the certification industry.
- The simplest and quickest route to ISO Certification
- No physical audits needed
- The most cost effective ISO Systems in the industry Guaranteed* – we will match any like for like quote.
- Excellent value for money
Nevertheless, we offer the quickest and most efficient route to ISO certification on most standards. If the standard you need isn’t listed here, please give us a call, we’re sure we can help
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management: ISO 9001 certification ensures that your organization achieves consistent levels of quality by providing a platform for your Quality Management Systems (QMS) processes to be continually improved.
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management: Sets out the criteria for an environmental management system. It maps out a framework that a company or organization can follow so that environmental impacts can be minimized.
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health & Safety: Sets out the minimum requirements for occupational health and safety management best practice and is designed to minimize incidents regarding workplace health & safety.
- ISO 27001:2017 – Information Security: This sets a standard for all organizations large or small and covers all sectors. The standard applies to organizations who wish to assess and prevent information security risks.
- ISO 22301:2019 – Business Continuity: This standard provides a framework for businesses to prioritize the threats and plan the actions needed to maintain business continuity. ISO 22301 specifies the requirements for a management system to protect against, reduce the likelihood of, and ensure your business recovers from disruptive incidents.
- ISO 50001:2011 – Energy Management: This standard sets out a framework for effective energy management. It outlines energy management practices that are considered to be the best, globally.
- ISO 13485:2016 – Medical Devices: Adoption of ISO 13485 provides a practical foundation for manufacturers to address the Medical Device Directive, as well as demonstrating a commitment to the safety and quality of medical devices.
- ISO 20121:2012 – Event Sustainability: Running more sustainable events can help you attract a bigger audience, reduce costs and shows environmental leadership. ISO 20121 lays out a management system that helps you improve the sustainability of events. It has been designed to help you manage sustainability throughout the entire event management cycle.
A1QMS main objective is to revolutionize the certification industry by eliminating wasted time (and money) by on-site audits, as well as time spent traveling between them. We have been operating in the management systems industry for more than 25 years and so have a measure of experience in the industry.
Do you want to gain new client?
Does your existing client want you to be ISO certified?
Are you losing work to be competitive because you are not ISO certified?
If your answer is yes to the above questions, let’s have a conversation.